Exchanges & Returns
We want you to be happy with your jewellery. If you have any problems, please contact us on receipt of your item, with a photograph.
We accept returns and exchanges on certain items, within 21 days of receipt, provided the item has not been worn, or damaged and has not been tailor-made, customised or personalised.
It is the responsibility of the buyer to:
- select the correct length for bracelets and necklaces
- select the correct size for rings
- to give us the correct spelling for personalised jewellery
We do not offer exchanges or returns on:
- engraved or hand-stamped jewellery
- jewellery set with family birthstones
- rings which are made to order to a specified ring size,
- earrings, for hygiene reasons,
- customised or custom-made items, including bridal jewellery, which is made to order and customised to the length and specifications of the customer.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning the item. We will not refund items which are returned without contacting us first. Once contacting us, after a return is agreed, please dispatch the item to us within one week.
The customer is responsible for the cost of return postage and for any customs charges incurred by sending an item back.
If you place an order then change your mind, please let us know within 24 hours of placing the order, otherwise we may not be able to offer you a full refund.
We make jewellery suitable for everyday wear. In the rare event of a breakage, such as a broken chain, we will offer a repair or replacement free of charge up to six months from the date of purchase. Please email us at email@example.com and include a photograph of the breakage in your email.
Your jewellery needs some care from you to keep it in good condition. Occasionally, jewellery is damaged by perfume or cosmetics. We offer a professional cleaning service to restore your jewellery.