Caring for Your Jewellery
We make your jewellery with care so that you can enjoy it for years to come. It needs a little care from you to keep it in good condition.
- Wear it regularly.
- When not being worn, store it in an airtight bag or container, out of sunlight.
- Avoid perfumes and body lotions, as they can dull or even damage your jewellery.
- Remove your jewellery before swimming, showering or exercising.
- Polish your jewellery from time-to-time with a soft polishing cloth.
- You can also give your jewellery a quick wash in warm, soapy water, using a soft toothbrush if necessary. Please dry it carefully.
Handmade with fewer chemicals
Some mass-produced jewellery is rhodium plated to minimise the need for cleaning. Rhodium plating is an expensive process with an environmental impact, which needs to be repeated every couple of years. Honey Willow jewellery is not mass-produced and we prefer to use less chemicals, so your jewellery is made without rhodium plating.
Please follow the steps above to look after your Honey Willow jewellery. If your jewellery becomes damaged or dulled by perfume or cosmetics and does not respond to the above cleaning tips, we offer a professional cleaning service to restore your jewellery.