We make your jewellery with care so that you can enjoy it for years to come.
All jewellery will dull over time. To keep your jewellery in good condition, please do:
- Wear it regularly,
- When not being worn, store it in an airtight bag or container, out of sunlight,
- Take care with perfumes and body lotions, as they can dull or even damage your jewellery,
- Remove your jewellery before swimming, as the chlorine can damage it,
- Do polish your jewellery from time to time with a soft polishing cloth,
- You can also give your jewellery a quick wash in warm, soapy water, then carefully dry it, to remove dirt and to restore some shine.
If you have any questions about your piece of Honey Willow jewellery, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org